October 18, 2024, 08:28:56 AM
Forum Rules: Read This Before Posting

Topic: Has Anyone Ordered From This Company?  (Read 9190 times)

Offline billnotgatez

• Global Moderator
  • Mole Snacks: +224/-62

Offline limpet chicken

• mad scientist
  • Mole Snacks: +49/-27
  • Vote Limpet for supreme emperor of the new order
Re: Has Anyone Ordered From This Company?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 05:38:15 PM »
You are likely to get a visit from the pigs if you order there, although they do sell things that are hard to get.

Just keep your precursors offsite.
The light blinds
So behold darkness as our new light
In our darkness we can see
So with others blindness
We take flight.

Offline redbaron

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 04:44:16 PM »
I would think twice before buying there- they seem to sell everything other stores won't sell, and for good reason. As long as you're not buying a combination of red phosphorous, anhydrous ammonia, and sulfuric acid, or anything that could make you seem like a drug/bomb maker, you'll be fine. And if you do buy things in a suspicious combination, at least have a damn good reason for all of them.

Offline pantone159

• Mole Herder
  • Chemist
  • Mole Snacks: +54/-6
  • A mole of moles doesn't smell so nice...
    • Go Texas Soccer!!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 04:52:50 AM »
I'd be a little suspicious.

They remind me a lot of another company, kno3.com.  I have not done business with either, but about kno3.com I have heard:
1 - At least one reliable report that they are ok
2 - This news story about a bust in the USA, from someone who ordered from there,
http://www.hpe.com/index.php?pSetup=highpoint&curDate=20060729&pageToLoad=showFreeArticle.php&type=art&index=02

A significant quote from that story:

Enforcement Administration special agent advised Mac­ Farland [police detective] that the chemicals [red phosphorus and iodine] are used to make metham­phetamine, and that the agent “was not aware of any other legal justifications for the possession of the chemi­c a l s.” When police raided Rus­sell’s home, no metham­phetamine was found and there was no evidence that any of the illegal drug had been made.

I.e. arrest made despite zero physical evidence of meth manufacture.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Hobbyist Chemist.   :-\

Offline redbaron

• Mole Snacks: +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2006, 08:52:07 AM »
I'd be a little suspicious.

They remind me a lot of another company, kno3.com.  I have not done business with either, but about kno3.com I have heard:
1 - At least one reliable report that they are ok
2 - This news story about a bust in the USA, from someone who ordered from there,
http://www.hpe.com/index.php?pSetup=highpoint&curDate=20060729&pageToLoad=showFreeArticle.php&type=art&index=02

A significant quote from that story:

Enforcement Administration special agent advised Mac­ Farland [police detective] that the chemicals [red phosphorus and iodine] are used to make metham­phetamine, and that the agent “was not aware of any other legal justifications for the possession of the chemi­c a l s.” When police raided Rus­sell’s home, no metham­phetamine was found and there was no evidence that any of the illegal drug had been made.

I.e. arrest made despite zero physical evidence of meth manufacture.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mr. Hobbyist Chemist.   :-\

Because clearly since their discovery, there has been no other use for red phosphorous or iodine besides meth production.  ::)

Damn the police force is so ignorant.

Sponsored Links